cTrader has a full set of technical analysis indicators and studies. You can also use custom indicators in cTrader, which you can download from cTDN.com.
To add an indicator to a chart
- Mouse over the Indicators icon from the top of any chart or from the right-click context menu
- Select an indicator. In cTrader Web, you can use the search field to quickly filter indicators as you type.
- Adjust your indicator settings
- Click OK
Depending on the indicator, it will appear on the chart (such as the moving average) or below the chart in a separate windows (such as the Relative Strength Indicator).
To modify an indicator
- Select an indicator from the object list in order to bring up the Modify Order window.
For indicators in a separate window below the chart, you can also double click inside the window to bring up the Modify Order screen.
- Change the indicator parameters.
- Click OK.
To delete an indicator, you can
Click the X next to the indicator name in the object list.
For indicators that appear below the chart in a separate window, you move your mouse inside the right margin of the window and click X.
You can download custom indicators by going to cTDN.com/algos/indicators.
cTDN is a dedicated community for cTrader users to share and collaborate on trading robots and indicators.
To add a downloaded indicator to your cTrader platform
- Download or move the indicator to My Documents > cAlgo > Sources > Indicators.
- Open the cAlgo platform. If you don't already have it, you can download cAlgo from your broker's website (or download here if you're just using the demo fromSpotware.com).
- Click on the Indicators tab from the Robots/Indicators menu on the left.
- Find the Indicator you want to use.
- Click the Build icon . If the build is successful, the icon appearance will change to .
The Indicator will now be available in your cTrader platform under the Custom category.