The “Orders” tab contains information about all Pending Orders. All orders can be sorted by a value of any field. The information in the bottom will display financial and settings results of Pending Order, which include: “Balance”, “Equity”, “Margin”, “Free Margin”, “Margin Level” and “Total Profit”.
All Pending Orders are displayed in a table with the following fields:
- ID: The operation ticket number. It is a unique number of the Pending Order.
- Time: Time the order was set. The time is represented as DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM (Day/Month/Year Hour:Minute).
- Symbol: This field displays the currency pair chosen for trading.
- Volume: The volume set for “Pending Orders”.
- Type: Type of the Pending Order. There are four types of orders that can be displayed: “Sell Stop”, “Sell Limit”, “Buy Stop” and “Buy Limit”.
- Entry: This is the price at which the order will attempt to be filled
- Expiry: If set, the time when the Pending Order will expire
- T/P: The placed “Take Profit” order level. If the order has not been placed, a hyphen ( – ) will be displayed in this field.
- S/L: The placed “Stop Loss” order level. If the order has not been placed, a hyphen ( – ) will be displayed in this field.
- Distance: A distance between spot price and ‘Stop/Limit Order’ entry price will be displayed in pips.
- Price: The spot price.
Right-click menu available, when the right mouse button is clicked on the pending order:
- Delete order: Order will be deleted.
- Modify order: A “Modify Order” tab will appear, where you are able to attach “Stop Loss” and “Take Profit”, adjust price and set expiry date.
- Create new order: A “Create Order” tab will apear.
- Create statement: A statement with all your closed and active positions will be generated.
A “Modify Order” tab will appear, where you are able to attach “Stop Loss” and “Take Profit”, adjust price and set expiry date.The same functionality can be achieved by using right-click on the position.